A spring morning in Fred's life. Find out about...
• What it takes to run a shopping mall
• How to ask for oats in Scotland
• The correct way to deliver flowers to a hospital patient
and even some algebra and biology, including...
- Definition of Life
- Germination of Seeds
- Area of a Rectangle
- Volume of a Cube
- Ordinal Numbers
- Diameter and Circumference of a Circle
- Definition of ?
- 2% of 500
- Four Ways Plants Make New Plants
- d = rt
- 20% Discount
- The Five Kingdoms
- Your Brain
- Conversion Factors
- Where the Non-Water Mass of a Plant Comes From — Plants Don't Eat Dirt
- Subsets of Sets
- Negative Numbers
- Dominant Genes
- Staying Alive
- Solving Algebraic Equations
- Volume of a Cylinder
- Word Problems
- Chlorophyll vs. Hemoglobin vs. Hemocyanin
- Avogadro's Number
- The Whole Numbers
- A Proof that Division by Zero is Not Permitted
- The Integumentary System
- Epidermis and Dermis
- Meiosis and Mitosis
- Changing Your Phenotype
Answers are included in the textbook.
Click here to view a sample lesson (Opens in a new window or tab)
Life of Fred Pre-Algebra 1 with Biology is a hardcover textbook containing 288 pages. This book is not consumable. All answers are written on separate paper or in a notebook.
Number of Lessons:
46 daily lessons plus Bridges
While this book can be though of as a middle-school science course, there is material presented that will be new to many people who have had high school biology. No stand is taken on Evolution — either pro or con.