Life of Fred Mathematics
Life of Fred: Pre-Algebra 2 with Economics
Life of Fred:
Pre-Algebra 2 with Economics
Click here to view a sample lesson
(Opens in a new window or tab)
Fred begins his summer vacation. Learn...
• How to get rid of snakes in sugar cane fields
• The difference between freedom and liberty
• How not to bore your horse if you are a jockey
• Why Fred couldn't be a movie star
- Domain and codomain of a function
- Conversion factors
- Steps in Solving Word Problems
- One-to-one Functions, Unit Analysis
- Key to a Successful Business
- Five Qualities that Money Should Have
- Definitions of Capitalism, Socialism, and Communism
- Payday Loans
- Interest Rates
- Cardinality of a Set
- Four Ways to Kill Competition
- Freedom vs. Liberty
- Why We Have a High Standard of Living
- Demand Curves
- Venn Diagrams
- Ricardo's Law of Comparative Advantage
Unlike all other math programs, this one also has:
• the Tulip Mania in Holland
• A sure-fire way to create 100% employment
• the Tragedy of the Commons
• how to run a successful hot dog business
• what a real $100,000 bill looks like.
Answers are included in the textbook.
Life of Fred Pre-Algebra 2 with Economics is a hardcover textbook containing 288 pages. This book is not consumable. All answers are written on separate paper or in a notebook.
Number of Lessons: 35 daily lessons containing lots of work with word problems plus Bridges
This book is equivalent to a high school economics course.