One day in Fred's life in which he . . .
• Falls in Love!
• Teaches you how to write an opera!
• Buys Hecks Kitchen!
• Does all of geometry up to the 14th dimension!
All of Geometry including...
- Points and Lines
- Parallel Lines
- Perpendicular Lines
- Similar Triangles
- Symbolic Logic
- Right Triangles
- Non-Euclidean Geometry
- Solid Geometry
- Geometry in Four Dimensions
- Coordinate Geometry
- Flawless (Modern) Geometry
Unlike all other math programs, this one also has:
• The only verse of Fred's famous song, "Another Day, Another Ray"
• The difference between iambic, trochaic, anapestic and dactyllic in poetry
• How easy it is to confuse asinorum which is in the genitive plural in Latin with asinus which is in the nominative singular.
• A good use for Prof. Eldwood's Introduction to the Poetry of Armenia while on the deck of a pirate ship
Some answers are included in the textbook, the rest are included in a separate Answer Key.
Click here to view a sample lesson (Opens in a new window or tab)
Life of Fred Geometry is a hardcover textbook containing 542 pages. This book is not consumable. All answers are written on separate paper or in a notebook.
Number of Lessons:
2 Semesters. Expect to take anywhere from 9 to 14 months to complete. The amount of time required will be determined by the number of optional chapters (such as 5 1/2 and 7 1/2) you choose to cover and the academic ability of the student. Recommendation: Have the student look at the table of contents and plan out a schedule that will have the book completed in about a year. Taking responsibility for their own education is an important skill to learn.